Suitable for all Turtles
Designer slow release food block for your turtle, enriched with calcium, minerals and essential salts with specially formulated turtle food layered throughout.
Chipoff slow release turtle feeder blocks are a supplement to your usual feeding routine designed to feed your turtle formulated food sticks in-bedded within the block and releasing slowly while you are away. Designed as a back up food supplement. Chipoff blocks are made with Reverse Osmosis water eliminating unnecessary additions of harmful chemicals. Suitable for all species of turtles. Our blocks contain calcium and other essential salts and minerals for optimal turtle health. This block is also a PH buffer, neutralising acidity caused by animal waste and normal ecosystem cycle’s. Our unique formula aides aquarium plant health by maintaining the required mineral levels a planted aquarium uses as aquarium plants have a large uptake of these elements.
Simply place into your aquarium and allow to slowly dissolve. Place into your turtle tank prior to leaving for your weekend away or vacation.
We recommend you trial the time it takes for dissipation of the block prior to going away, aquariums and the amount of waste determines the speed in which a block breaks down. Estimated times will vary.
Chipoff have a health block range which include Sea Salt and essential minerals, that may help to speed up shell or skin lesion s and assorted issues in turtles. Regular water changes and varied diet, all contribute to a healthy aquarium ecosystem.
Calcium is an essential ingredient in our pets diets, calcium is important for nerve impulse functions, blood clotting, shell, skin production and overall development. It impacts heart beat regulation and reproduction. Calcium is the most abundant mineral found in the body, and adequate dietary levels of calcium are required daily. Chipoff combines this with extra minerals which can help breeding turtles produce a healthy egg production, as well helping their young to having access to extra calcium and minerals required through the absorption into the cell walls.
- Step 1 – Place the block into your turtles aquarium water
- Step 2 – The block will slowly dissipate / dissolve over a few days (This will vary)
- Step 3 – If changing your aquarium water or cleaning your aquarium do not take the block out unless necessary
- Step 4 – Reuse any undissolved block by replacing remainder block back into your aquarium
- Step 5 – Maintain minerals and essential vitamins by replacing the block when fully dissolved with another suitable Chipoff block for turtles.
Make sure to check out all Chipoff products related to your turtle and the turtle’s aquarium as we have many varied products available, from turtle health blocks and turtle slow release feeding blocks, algae control blocks and blocks to aide fungal disease.
Thinking Pet health… Think Chipoff blocks.
- Slow releases turtle sticks into the aquarium
- Quality tutle food impregnated into a slow release block
- Adds extra Calcium to diet
- Adds extra Minerals to diet
- Adds essential natural salts to diet
- Adds vitamins to diet
- Adds essential minerals for plants in the aquarium
- PH buffer to minimise acidity in your turtle
- PH nutraliser, balancing the acidity in your turtle’s water
Chipoff use ingredients that are of the purist quality for your turtle, enabling them to have access to the slow released quantities and quality of vitamins and minerals they need. These essentials are delivered to your turtle’s aquaria and taken up via absorption through the water in which they live.
Chipoff blocks are the optimum, easiest and most effective way for your turtles to absorb what they need. Chipoff blocks will not upset tummies and digestive tracts and aids in digestion and absorption.
Chipoff blocks are tried and tested right here in Australia for Australian water conditions and most importantly the turtles we keep within it.
Thinking turtle health… Think Chipoff blocks