Small Pet Calcium Block
Formulated with your smaller pets in mind, these calcium blocks have essential salts and minerals your pet needs to balance a healthy diet. These blocks are formulated with a PH buffer to help any acidity build up in your pet, and in their water bowl. These blocks allow slow released minerals to dissipate into your pets water which help sustain small animals throughout the day.
Slow release blocks are easy to use, they can be seen in your pets water bowl and replaced when needed.
Our blocks are made from Rerverse Osmosis water, our aid in helping to minimize harmful additives like chlorine and chloramine.
Chipoff slow release calcium blocks are specifically formulated specifically for Rats, Mice, guinea pig, rabbits, hopping mice, possums and more.
Chipoff blocks contain calcium and other essential natural salts and minerals for optimal health.
Simply place into your pet bowl and allow to slowly dissolve. Replace when fully dissolved. Always provide clean fresh water.
Regular water changes and a varied diet, all contribute to your pets health.
Calcium is an essential ingredient in our pets diets, calcium is important for nerve impulse functions, blood clotting, milk production and development. It impacts heart beat regulation and reproduction. Calcium is the most abundant mineral found in the body, and adequate dietary levels of calcium are required daily. Chipoff combines this with extra minerals which can help breeding pets and their young.
- Step 1 – Place the block into your pets drinking water
- step 2 – The block will slowly dissipate / dissolve (This will vary and may take 1 week to a few weeks)
- Step 3 – If changing or cleaning your pets water bowl take the block out
- Step 4 – Reuse any undissolved block by replacing remainder block back into your pets clean water bowl
- Step 5 – Maintain minerals and essential vitamins by replacing the block when fully dissolved.
Make sure to check out all Chipoff products related to your pet as we have many varied products available from time to time.
- Adds extra Calcium to diet
- Adds extra Minerals to diet
- Adds essential natural salts to diet
- Adds vitamins to diet
- PH buffer to minimise acidity in your pet
- PH nutraliser, balancing the acidity in your pets water
Chipoff use ingredients that are of the purist quality for your pets, enabling them to have access to the slow released quantities and quality of vitamins and minerals they need. These essentials are delivered to your pet through their daily water intake, the optimum, easiest and most effective way for your pets to absorb what they need. Chipoff blocks will not upset tummies and are tried and tested here in Australia for Australian pets.