Therapy Health Block
Chipoff therapy blocks are designed for cold and tropical water fish.
Chipoff slow release therapy health blocks are packed with essential salts and minerals, designed specifically for overall aquarium health, beneficial in reducing stress and stress related diseases like Ich, White Spot and Fungal problems. Our designer block is made with quality sea salt which may help limit the duration of fish and turtle illness and can aide medications while treating, also making them ideal in times of recovery. Use in quarantine tanks for the natural antibacterial benefits and use when adding new fish to already stocked aquariums and during times of breeding to limit stress and speed up the healing wounds
Chipoff use only high quality Sea Salt, calcium, minerals and vitamins, and the health benefits of these combined in our therapy blocks help keep all types of fish and turtles in top condition.
Our unique formula aides aquarium plant health by maintaining the required mineral levels a planted aquarium uses as aquarium plants have a large uptake of these elements.
Therapy Blocks have a PH buffer helping to regulate acidity within your fish and within the aquarium environment, neutralising these high levels of acidity caused by animal waste and normal aquarium ecosystem cycle’s. All Chipoff blocks are manufactured using Reverse Osmosis water, further reducing the addition of harmful chemicals into your aquariums.
Regular water changes and a varied diet, all contribute to healthy aquarium ecosystem’s.
Calcium is an essential ingredient in our pets diets, calcium is important for nerve impulse functions, blood clotting, skin and scale production/health and eggshell development. It impacts heart beat regulation and reproduction. Calcium is the most abundant mineral found in the body, and adequate dietary levels of calcium are required daily. Chipoff combines this with extra minerals which can help breeding catfish produce a healthy production of roe, as well helping the roe to having access to extra calcium and minerals required through the absorption into the cell walls.
- Step 1 – Place the block into your aquarium water
- Step 2 – The block will slowly dissipate / dissolve
- Step 3 – If changing your aquarium water or cleaning your aquarium do not take the block out unless necessary
- Step 4 – Reuse any undissolved block by replacing remainder block back into your aquarium
- Step 5 – Maintain minerals, essential Salts and vitamins by replacing this block when fully dissolved.
Use for all fish – cold and tropical, turtles, axolotl, tadpoles etc.
Make sure to check out all Chipoff products related to your aquarium as we have many varied products available, from disease health to slow release feeding blocks for fish including specially formulated slow release blocks for cichlids and sucker mouth fish.
Thinking Pet health… Think Chipoff blocks.
- Great for All Fish, Turtles, Axolotls and Tadpoles
- Stress aide
- Ich and White Spot inhibitor
- Speeds up the healing process of wounds
- Mild antibacterial properties
- Fungal suppressant
- Adds extra Calcium to diet
- Adds extra Minerals to diet
- Adds essential natural salts to diet
- Adds vitamins to diet
- PH buffer to minimise acidity for your water loving pets
- PH nutraliser, balancing the acidity in their aquarium water
- Planted Aquariums mineral booster, stress aide and rejuvenation
Chipoff use ingredients that are of the purist quality for your pets, enabling them to have access to the slow released quantities and quality of vitamins and minerals they need. These essentials are delivered to your aquaria via absorption through the water in which they live.
Chipoff blocks are the optimum, easiest and most effective way for your fish to absorb what they need. Chipoff blocks will not upset tummies and digestive tracts and aids in digestion and absorption.
Chipoff blocks are tried and tested right here in Australia for Australian water conditions and most importantly the fish we keep within it.
Thinking pet health. . . Think Chipoff blocks