Slow Release Vacation Feeder for cold and tropical fish
Chipoff have designed a block to supplement your fish for a week with quality flake food that is impregnated into a slow release feeding block.
Our vacation feeder block is a PH buffer, regulating acidity within your fish and a neutraliser that regulates acidity in your aquarium, caused by animal waste and normal ecosystem cycle’s that lay on the bottom levels of aquariums maintaining these levels while the block slowly dissolves.
Chipoff have added other benefits, our unique formula aides aquarium plant health by maintaining the required mineral levels a planted aquarium uses as aquarium plants have a large uptake of these elements. We use high quality calcium, minerals and essential salts for optimal aquarium and fish health. These blocks are made with Reverse Osmosis water ensuring you that we are using pure ingredients in our manufacturing of all pet health blocks. Chipoff are dedicated to your fish health, and only the best ingredients are kept in the block while keeping the harmful chemicals out.
This block is a supplementary block ensuring that your fish have a steady release of flake into the water. Suitable for all cold water and tropical fish.
We recommend you trial the time it takes for dissipation of the block prior to your vacation, aquariums and the amount of fish determines the speed in which a block breaks down.
Regular water changes and varied diet, all contribute to a healthy aquarium ecosystem.
Calcium is an essential ingredient in our pets diets, calcium is important for nerve impulse functions, blood clotting, scale and cell production and eggshell development. It impacts heart beat regulation and reproduction. Calcium is the most abundant mineral found in the body, and adequate dietary levels of calcium are required daily. Chipoff combines this with extra minerals which can help breeding fish produce a healthy production of roe, as well helping the roe to having access to extra calcium and minerals required through the absorption into the cell walls.
- Step 1 – Place the block into your aquarium water
- Step 2 – The block will slowly dissipate / dissolve (This will vary and may take a few weeks to fully dissolve)
- Step 3 – If changing your aquarium water or cleaning your aquarium do not take the block out unless necessary
- Step 4 – Reuse any undissolved block by replacing remainder block back into your aquarium
- Step 5 – Maintain minerals and essential vitamins by replacing the block when fully dissolved with another suitable Chipoff block.
Make sure to check out all Chipoff products related to your aquarium as we have many varied products available, from aquarium health and fish health to slow release feeding blocks for fish including specially formulated blocks for cichlids and suckermouth fish, cold and tropical water fish.
We also have products for your other pets with a new line opened for older pets, check them out.
Thinking Pet health… Think Chipoff blocks.
- Slow release fish flake health block
- Aquarium plant mineral booster
- Adds extra Calcium to fish diet
- Adds extra Minerals to fish diet
- Adds essential natural salts to diet
- Adds vitamins to diet
- Natural health benefits of Sea Salt
- PH buffer to minimise acidity in your fish
- PH nutraliser to help balance the acidity in your fishes water
Chipoff use ingredients that are of the purist quality for your pets, enabling them to have access to the slow released quantities and quality of vitamins and minerals they need. These essentials are delivered to your fish and plants via absorption through the water in which they live.
Chipoff blocks are the optimum, easiest and most effective way for your fish to absorb what they need. Chipoff blocks will not upset tummies and digestive tracts and aids in digestion and absorption.
Chipoff blocks are tried and tested right here in Australia for Australian water conditions and most importantly the fish we keep within it.