Suitable for all cold water and tropical fish.
Medicated block packed with high quality calcium and essential minerals and salts your fish require in times of sickness. This block treats fungal, bacterial and parasitic disease in fish, useful in tropical and coldwater aquariums. Made with Reverse Osmosis water ensuring no harmful chemicals are added while you are treating stressed fish, and the bonus of a PH buffer and neutraliser, regulating acidity within your fish and it’s environment in times of high levels of stress due to sickness.
Chipoff slow release Multi-Cure block, simply place into your Aquarium and allow to slowly dissolve. When dissolved use a therapy block to aide fast healing and eliminate water borne bacteria.
Use to treat Fungal, Bacterial and Parasitic Disease in Cold water, Tropical, Ponds and Saltwater Fish Aquariums.
Other uses: Use to treat Quarantine tanks, New Tank Set-ups. Use as a cover treatment when introduced fish are added into older established Aquariums.
Fish require higher levels of salt and minerals especially at times of high stress and when treating fish for illness’. For a follow on health block use Chipoff Therapy blocks, to help aide further stress disease and wound healing.
Regular water changes and varied diet, all contribute to healthy aquarium ecosystem’s.
Chipoff high quality Sea Salt and minerals used in this Multi-Cure block helps keep all types of fish in top condition, Sea Salt can help the healing of wounds and exacerbates the health qualities of medications used for fish disease.
Sea salt may be used as an aide to prevent stress related disease such as Fungus and white spot.
Chipoff blocks contain calcium and other essential salts and minerals for optimal aquarium health. This block is also a PH buffer, neutralising acidity caused by animal waste and normal ecosystem cycle’s. Our unique formula aides aquarium plant health by maintaining the required mineral levels a planted aquarium uses as aquarium plants have a large uptake of these elements.
Calcium is an essential ingredient in our pets diets, calcium is important for nerve impulse functions, blood clotting, skin and scale production/health and eggshell development. It impacts heart beat regulation and reproduction. Calcium is the most abundant mineral found in the body, and adequate dietary levels of calcium are required daily. Chipoff combines this with extra minerals which can help breeding fish produce a healthy production of roe, as well helping the roe have access to extra calcium and minerals required through the absorption into the cell walls.
- Step 1 – Place the block into your aquarium water
- Step 2 – The block will slowly dissipate / dissolve (This will vary and may take 1 week to a few weeks to fully dissolve.)
- Step 3 – If changing your aquarium water or cleaning your aquarium do not take the block out unless necessary
- Step 4 – Reuse any undissolved block by replacing remainder block back into your aquarium
- Step 5 – Only repeat the treatment if you still have a visible disease problem, ensuring you have done a reasonable water change between treatments eliminates overdosing.
- Step 6 – Maintain minerals and essential vitamins by replacing the block when fully dissolved with another suitable Chipoff block. We recommend after treating for disease to use a health therapy block which contains sea salt, and other essentials minerals, helping heal open wounds and eliminating any remainder harmful water borne bacteria.
Make sure to check out all Chipoff products related to your aquarium as we have many varied products available, from aquarium health and fish health to slow release feeding blocks for fish including specially formulated blocks for cichlids and suckermouth fish and coldwater and tropical fish.
Thinking Pet health… Think Chipoff blocks.
- Stress Related Disease Control
- Parasitic Control
- Fungal Control
- Bacterial Control
- Benefits of Sea Salt for Healing wounds
- Adds extra Calcium to diet
- Adds extra Minerals to diet
- Adds essential natural salts to diet
- Adds vitamins to diet
- PH buffer to minimise acidity in your fish during times of disease
- PH nutraliser, balancing the acidity in your fishes water, preventing secondary burns from acid buildup from fish waste or chemical treatments.
Chipoff use ingredients that are of the purist quality for your pets, enabling them to have access to the slow released quantities and quality of vitamins and minerals they need while being treated for diseases. These essentials are delivered to your fish via absorption from the water in which they live.
Chipoff blocks are the optimum, easiest and most effective way for your fish to absorb what they need. Chipoff blocks will not upset tummies and digestive tracts and aids in digestion and absorption all great benefits for treatment of sick fish.
Chipoff blocks are tried and tested right here in Australia for Australian water conditions and most importantly the fish we keep within it.
Thinking Fish Health. . . Think Chipoff blocks